Girls' Nursery Idea

Sunday, October 25, 2009


Have you ever tried Polyvore? OMG it is soooo addicting. Here's an inspiration board I put together for our girls' nursery. We still don't know if its a boy or a girl, but I'm kinda hoping for a girl because I LOVE LOVE LOVE this nursery idea and think about it ALL. THE. TIME! :-)

I wish I could make this picture bigger. Just click on it and you will be able to see all of the items i put in there!

Find me on Polyvore
Ok, I got it to work... here's a bigger picture of it. But still click the one above to see all the individual items and stuff!

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. Love it! If we have a girl I want to do black and white swirls and turquoise accents. But I will really have to talk Jeremy into turquoise!

    -Megan Ritchie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!