In the Garden Today

Friday, June 20, 2014



In the style of Today's Letters, one of my favorite blogs, and in an effort to document more of our summer shenanigans, here we go: 

Dear Hubby, thank you for spending two evenings and an afternoon putting up posts and twine for our sugar snap peas. Sugar Snap Peas, I can't wait to harvest all three rows of you and eat some right off the vine. I'll drench the rest of you in ranch. :) Randy Travis, you are the best companion for stringing up snap peas and pulling redroot pigweed. Redroot Pigweed, you are as nasty as your name. Stay away from my carrots & okra... Or else! Sean Michael, thanks for adventuring through this thing called life. In the words of my friend Randy, I'm gonna love you forever and ever, forever and ever, amen. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!